martes, 25 de enero de 2011

By Ada Casasús Beltrán 2·L

TITLE: The Abandoned House

AUTHOR: Ken Harris

PUBLISHER: Burlington Books

LEVEL: 2n is about a group of teenagers (Amy, Diane, Linda)
PLOT: The storyESO
Jason, Dave and Ethan) who want to solve a mystery about an abandoned house. But before going there, the protagonist (Amy) is kidnapped, and his friends try to rescue her. Finally, they rescue the girl, and find out the secret of the paintings of their high school.

THE CHARACTER I LIKE MOST: My favourite character is Jason, because he is the most courageous and rescues Amy. I think he's trying to save the group, he has more ideas, and he’s the group leader.

OPINION: I enjoyed this book because I think it is fantastic for people who still do not have much level of English because it is easy to read. I recommend it for people to have a great time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario